You’ve heard many facts and opinions about pollution and its impact on the environment. By now, you already know that contamination in the air doesn’t just harm the ecosystem-it can impact everyone on Earth.
So to keep you and those around you safe from smog, smoke, etc., you invest in air purifiers, humidifiers, and other machines to produce clean air and a comfortable environment.
Despite your best efforts to clean the air inside your home or office, you still notice mold on the walls. Or perhaps a family member becomes ill out of the blue. You wonder what could cause these situations to occur. And since you clean with Clorox, Lysol, or various disinfectants, your home or office can’t be the culprit.
But did you know that the air inside your house, office, and other buildings can make you sick? In fact, the EPA reported that air inside a building contains 5 times-and even up to 100 times-more pollutants and contaminants than the air outside.
Even though you use air purifiers to clean the air, your house or work place still holds microscopic allergens, mold and mildew spores, bacteria, germs, viruses, etc. that your filters can’t trap. You want to rid the air of these impurities, so why not consider UV light treatment? Here, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this process and how it purifies inside air.