ALL AMERICAN AIR & ELECTRIC’S COVID-19 RESPONSE
WE ARE OPEN, FULLY STAFFED AND READY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS
To our valued customers:
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously as well as our duty to service our customers. Our number 1 priority is the health of you, your family and our team members. We are open and here to serve you. Below are a few of the initial measures we are taking for the well-being of our customers and communities:
Here is what to expect:
- Our team members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended distance at all times
- Our office will give you a call on the way to your home or business, and you can discuss the HVAC or ELECTRIC issue and where the issue is located in your home or business.
- You may identify a space in your home or business to stay while our tech is working in your home.
- Our tech will enter your home or business, then go straight to the issue and identify the solution(s).
- Our tech will let you know your options for repairs. Once you agree with the work to be completed, we will accept a credit card number for payment.
- Once the work has been completed, our tech will clean his work area.
Our team members report a health check daily advising of their own health and those in their home.
*Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns about specific our safety precautions, procedures. We understand the COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly, and we will be adjusting our processes accordingly to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.